- 0% on Emirates flights** for up to 12 months from the date your account is opened
- 0% on balance transfers for up to 6 months from the date your account is opened (2% handling fee, £3 min). For this great offer your balance needs to be transferred within the first 90 days of your account opening
- 0% on money transfers for up to 6 months from the date your account is opened (2% handling fee, £3 min). For this great offer your balance needs to be transferred within the first 90 days of your account opening
- Representative example: 18.9%p.a. variable on card purchases. This is equivalent to 54.9%APR representative variable based on a credit limit of £1,200. Annual fee of £150 is payable.
Emirates Skywards Elite Credit Card Account
- 10,000 bonus Skywards Miles* when you make a card purchase within 90 days of your account opening
- 2 Skywards Miles for every £1 you spend on the Emirates Skywards Elite American Express® Credit Card from MBNA
- 2 Skywards Miles for every £2 you spend on the Emirates Skywards Elite Visa Credit Card
- Plus 4 Skywards Miles per £1 spent direct with Emirates†, only on your Emirates Skywards Elite American Express Credit Card from MBNA
- And 4 Skywards Miles per £2 spent direct with Emirates†, only on your Emirates Skywards Elite Visa Credit Card
- Complimentary return Emirates Skywards Companion Reward ticket when you spend £15,000 on card purchases within a 12 month
- Annual Fee £150.
You can earn Skywards Miles†† when you use your credit cards on everyday spending and earn even more when you purchase from Emirates Airline. These Miles are in addition to what you can earn when flying with Emirates or when transacting with Emirates Skywards partners.
In order to view the card terms & conditions on this site, you must have Adobe Reader software installed. If you do not have this or experience difficulties when trying to view the PDF, please visit the Adobe website to download and install the software.
†† Every £1 you spend on the Emirates Skywards Elite American Express Credit Card from MBNA, and the Emirates Skywards Elite Visa Credit Card earns you Skywards Miles. Cash advances, money transfers, and balances you transfer to MBNA Limited do not earn Skywards Miles. You will earn 2 Skywards Miles for every £1 you spend on the Emirates Skywards Elite American Express Credit Card from MBNA, and 2 Skywards Miles for every £2 you spend on the Emirates Skywards Elite Visa Credit Card. Miles are earned for each whole pound spent on each card purchase on your card. The number of Skywards Miles earned each month from credit card spend will be displayed on your monthly credit card statement, and will then be added to your Skywards account within 30 days of the statement date. Please note, it is not possible to allocate Skywards Miles to your account before they have appeared on your statement. Where a refund is made on your card, your Skywards Miles total will be adjusted accordingly. If your Emirates Skywards Elite Credit Card Account is closed before the production of your next statement, then any Miles you have earned during the current statement period will be lost. Skywards Miles can be suspended or cancelled if you do not keep your account in good standing. If you are already a Skywards member it is your responsibility to enter your existing number on this application. Failure to do so will result in automatic duplicate enrolment into Skywards. Please note the Skywards membership number you give us must be for a Skywards account in your name. If you have any additional card members on your card account, any Skywards Miles they earn by spending on their cards will also be credited to your Skywards account. Your personal information will be processed by Emirates so they can enrol you in the Emirates Skywards programme and to calculate and apply the amount of any rewards you earn. Full details of the reward scheme will be sent with your card.
* You will earn 10,000 Skywards Miles on your Emirates Skywards Elite Credit Card Account if you make your first card purchase within 90 days of your account opening date. If you are already a Skywards member it is your responsibility to enter your existing number on this application. Failure to do so will result in automatic duplicate enrolment into Skywards. This offer is only available once for every new customer applying for the Emirates Skywards Elite Credit Card Account. Please allow six to eight weeks for bonus Miles to be added to your account. Bonus miles are not awarded on cash advances, balance transfers or money transfers.
Skywards Miles will expire (and be deducted from the Member's Account) at the end of the month of a Member's birthday on/after the third anniversary of the relevant flight or applicable transaction. The precise period of validity of the Skywards Miles will depend on when a Member's birthday occurs but the validity of Skywards Miles shall not be less than three years. Unused, expired Skywards Miles, once deducted from the Member's Account, cannot be re-credited.
Emirates Skywards reserves the right to reverse or cancel any Miles credited to a Member incorrectly, or not in accordance with, or in breach of the Programme Rules at any time.
It is the Member's responsibility to be aware of both the Skywards Miles in his or her Account and when the Skywards Miles will expire. This can be monitored at any time online at www.emirates.com.
** This applies to Emirates flights booked via www.emirates.com/uk
♣ Spend £15,000 on card purchases on the Emirates Skywards Elite Credit Card Account by the end of any year and you will be eligible to receive a complimentary return Emirates Skywards Companion Reward ticket. A year is defined by the 12 month period starting from the date your Emirates Skywards Elite Credit Card Account was opened. The card member can only earn one Emirates Skywards Companion Reward in any one year. An Emirates Skywards Companion Reward is bookable and valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Card purchases exclude cash advances, money transfers and balance transfers. MBNA will notify Emirates of your eligibility within 30 days of you becoming eligible. Emirates will email you confirmation that you have earned an Emirates Skywards Companion Reward, along with the booking process. The card member must purchase an Emirates Skywards Flex Fare in Business Class or Economy Class at the same time when availing this offer. The Emirates Skywards Companion Reward must be booked on the same flight itinerary, on the same flights and cabin class. The Emirates Skywards Companion Reward will be booked as a Business Class or Economy Saver Reward, Reward upgrades are not permitted. Once a ticket has been issued, it is non refundable and no changes other than date change is permitted, for a fee. Emirates Skywards Saver reward Terms & Conditions apply. Please visit www.emirates.com/english/Skywards/about/skywards-programme-rules.aspx Maximum stay of 3 months is permissible and a date change fee of US$25 is applicable on the Emirates Skywards Companion Reward. Card members must pay taxes, fees and charges relating to the Emirates Skywards Companion Reward. Emirates Skywards Companion Rewards are not valid for flights purchased through Emirates Holidays Other exemptions include flights purchased at promotional rates, group fares or other selected discount levels.
All Emirates Skywards Companion Reward travel is strictly subject to availability. The number of reward seats available on each flight is restricted and it is possible that the seats allocated on a particular flight may be fully booked, even though seats are still available for sale. Some flights may have no availability on certain routes, and popular dates will fill quickly (i.e. weekends, school holidays and public holidays) and Emirates cannot guarantee availability. Information online regarding Emirates latest reward seat availability is a guide only and is correct at time of publication. This offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Emirates Skywards Terms & Conditions apply, please visit www.emirates.com/english/Skywards/about/partners/our-partners.aspx You will not earn this incentive if you have not provided MBNA with a valid Emirates Skywards membership number. To book your Emirates Skywards Companion Reward, ring +44 844 800 2777 and identify yourself with your Emirates Skywards membership number to the answering agent.
If you spend on your card and do not pay this in full each month, interest will be payable on the amount outstanding.
Promotional rates will no longer apply from the beginning of any statement period during which you have breached your terms and conditions, for example if you haven’t paid on time or have gone over your credit limit. You cannot transfer balances between MBNA accounts.
The credit cards are issued by MBNA Limited. Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9QQ. Registered in England and Wales under company number 02783251. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. MBNA Limited is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, Register Number: 204487 for the provision of payment services. American Express® is a registered trademark of the American Express company. MBNA Limited issue the MBNA American Express® Credit Card pursuant to a licence from American Express. Credit is available, subject to status, only to UK residents aged 18 or over.
Calls, online and/or Smartphone sessions (e.g. completing an application) may be monitored and/or recorded for quality evaluation, training purposes and to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
Emirates is acting as a credit intermediary. Registered Office: PO Box 686 Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It only offers credit cards provided by MBNA Limited within the UK.