- 0% on Emirates flights** for up to 12 months from the date your account is opened
- 0% on balance transfers for up to 6 months from the date your account is opened (2% handling fee, £3 min). For this great offer your balance needs to be transferred within the first 90 days of your account opening
- 0% on money transfers for up to 6 months from the date your account is opened (2% handling fee, £3 min). For this great offer your balance needs to be transferred within the first 90 days of your account opening
- Representative example: 17.9%p.a. variable on card purchases. This is equivalent to 17.9%APR representative variable based on a credit limit of £1,200.
Emirates Skywards Credit Card Account
- 5,000 bonus Skywards Miles* when you make a card purchase within 90 days of your account opening
- 1 Skywards Mile for every £1 you spend on the Emirates Skywards American Express® Credit Card from MBNA
- 1 Skywards Mile for every £2 you spend on the Emirates Skywards Visa Credit Card
- Plus 2 Skywards Miles per £1 spent direct with Emirates†, only on your Emirates Skywards American Express Credit Card from MBNA
- And 2 Skywards Miles per £2 spent direct with Emirates†, only on your Emirates Skywards Visa Credit Card
You can earn Skywards Miles†† when you use your credit cards on everyday spending and earn even more when you purchase from Emirates Airline. These Miles are in addition to what you can earn when flying with Emirates or when transacting with Emirates Skywards partners.
The Emirates Skywards Credit Cards are issued by MBNA Limited. Emirates is a credit broker and not a lender.
In order to view the card terms & conditions on this site, you must have Adobe Reader software installed. If you do not have this or experience difficulties when trying to view the PDF, please visit the Adobe website to download and install the software.
†† Every £1 you spend on the Emirates Skywards American Express Credit Card from MBNA, and the Emirates Skywards Visa Credit Card earns you Skywards Miles. Cash advances, money transfers, and balances you transfer to MBNA Limited do not earn Skywards Miles. You will earn 1 Skywards Mile for every £1 you spend on the Emirates Skywards American Express Credit Card from MBNA, and 1 Skywards Mile for every £2 you spend on the Emirates Skywards Visa Credit Card. Miles are earned for each whole pound spent on each card purchase on your card.
The number of Skywards Miles earned each month from credit card spend will be displayed on your monthly credit card statement, and will then be added to your Skywards account within 30 days of the statement date. Please note, it is not possible to allocate Skywards Miles to your account before they have appeared on your statement. Where a refund is made on your card, your Skywards Miles total will be adjusted accordingly. If your Emirates Skywards Credit Card Account is closed before the production of your next statement, then any Miles you have earned during the current statement period will be lost. Skywards Miles can be suspended or cancelled if you do not keep your account in good standing. If you are already a Skywards member it is your responsibility to enter your existing number on this application. Failure to do so will result in automatic duplicate enrolment into Skywards. Please note the Skywards membership number you give us must be for a Skywards account in your name. If you have any additional card members on your card account, any Skywards Miles they earn by spending on their cards will also be credited to your Skywards account. Your personal information will be processed by Emirates so they can enrol you in the Emirates Skywards programme and to calculate and apply the amount of any rewards you earn. Full details of the reward scheme will be sent with your card.
* You will earn 5,000 Skywards Miles on your Emirates Skywards Credit Card Account if you make your first card purchase within 90 days of your account opening date. If you are already a Skywards member it is your responsibility to enter your existing number on this application. Failure to do so will result in automatic duplicate enrolment into Skywards. This offer is only available once for every new customer applying for the Emirates Skywards Credit Card Account. Please allow six to eight weeks for bonus Miles to be added to your account. Bonus miles are not awarded on cash advances, balance transfers or money transfers.
Skywards Miles will expire (and be deducted from the Member's Account) at the end of the month of a Member's birthday on/after the third anniversary of the relevant flight or applicable transaction. The precise period of validity of the Skywards Miles will depend on when a Member's birthday occurs but the validity of Skywards Miles shall not be less than three years. Unused, expired Skywards Miles, once deducted from the Member's Account, cannot be re-credited.
Emirates Skywards reserves the right to reverse or cancel any Miles credited to a Member incorrectly, or not in accordance with, or in breach of the Programme Rules at any time.
It is the Member's responsibility to be aware of both the Skywards Miles in his or her Account and when the Skywards Miles will expire. This can be monitored at any time online at www.emirates.com.
** This applies to Emirates flights booked via www.emirates.com/uk
If you make card purchases when you don’t have a promotional offer for purchases on your account, you will pay interest on these transactions, unless you pay your statement balance in full, every month.
Promotional rates will no longer apply from the beginning of any statement period during which you have breached your terms and conditions, for example if you haven’t paid on time or have gone over your credit limit. You cannot transfer balances between MBNA accounts.
The credit cards are issued by MBNA Limited. Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9QQ. Registered in England and Wales under company number 02783251. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. MBNA Limited is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, Register Number: 204487 for the provision of payment services. American Express® is a registered trademark of the American Express company. MBNA Limited issue the MBNA American Express® Credit Card pursuant to a licence from American Express. Credit is available, subject to status, only to UK residents aged 18 or over.
Calls, online and/or Smartphone sessions (e.g. completing an application) may be monitored and/or recorded for quality evaluation, training purposes and to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
Emirates is a credit broker/intermediary. Registered Office: PO Box 686 Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It only offers credit cards provided by MBNA Limited within the UK.