At a glance product summary:
- 0% on balance transfers for up to 24 months from the date your account is opened (2.99% handling fee, £3 min). For this great offer your balance needs to be transferred within the first 90 days of your account opening.
- 0% on money transfers for up to 24 months from the date your account is opened (4% handling fee, £3 min). For this great offer your balance needs to be transferred within the first 90 days of your account opening.
- 0% on card purchases for up to 3 months from the date your account is opened.
- Representative example:
18.9%p.a. variable on card purchases. This is equivalent to 18.9%APR representative variable based on a credit limit of £1,200.
- Eligibility for this credit card depends on your circumstances and the results of our eligibility check. The product, APR and promotional offer you could get may differ from the example.
Come on in and enjoy the benefits
- Liverpool FC official merchandise and gift vouchers.
- Museum and Anfield tours, first team training at Melwood, and the Ultimate Anfield Experience.
- Other items from our catalogue, including gadgets and store vouchers.
Eligibility Check: find out if you are eligible before applying for this card. As part of our eligibility check we will carry out a quotation search which won't show up on your credit record as an application for credit, so it won't affect your credit rating.
Free prize draw: use your card¹ and earn a chance to win great prizes. More details in the Monthly newsletter.²
Card rewards: earn 1 Reward Point for every £1 you spend on card purchases - then redeem rewards³ including:
The Liverpool FC Rewards Credit Card is issued by MBNA Limited. The Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited is a credit broker and not a lender.
In order to view the card terms & conditions on this site, you must have Adobe Reader software installed. If you do not have this or experience difficulties when trying to view the PDF, please visit the Adobe website to download and install the software.
¹If you make card purchases when you don’t have a promotional offer for purchases on your account, you will pay interest on these transactions, unless you pay your statement balance in full, every month.
²Full terms and conditions and details about the Prize Draw will be issued to you once you've been approved for the Liverpool FC Rewards Credit Card provided you supply your valid email address and agree to be contacted by email in your application.
³The Rules of the Rewards Programme will be sent with your card. Reward points are earned on card purchase transactions only. We will determine the specific points redemption level, based on the value of each Reward at the time you redeem. All points expire three years after they have been earned. Points are forfeited on account closure. The Rewards, and redemption website service, are provided by a specialist operator. Rewards can only be delivered to mainland UK and NI addresses; delivery charges may apply. Points must be redeemed through the redemption website service; if they are not, you may not be able to redeem against certain items, or at all.
Promotional rates will no longer apply from the beginning of any statement period during which you have breached your terms and conditions, for example if you haven’t paid on time or have gone over your credit limit. You cannot transfer balances between MBNA accounts.
The Liverpool FC Rewards Credit Card is issued by MBNA Limited. Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9QQ. Registered in England and Wales under company number 02783251. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. MBNA Limited is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, Register Number: 204487 for the provision of payment services. Credit is available, subject to status, only to UK residents aged 18 or over.
Calls, online and/or Smartphone sessions (e.g. completing an application) may be monitored and/or recorded for quality evaluation, training purposes and to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
The Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited is a credit broker/intermediary. Registered Office: Anfield Road, Liverpool L4 0TH. Registered in England and Wales (registered no. 35668). It only offers credit cards provided by MBNA Limited.