At a glance product summary:
- 0% on balance transfers for 24 months from the date your account is opened (2.99% handling fee). For this great offer your balance needs to be transferred within the first 90 days of your account opening
- 0% on money transfers for 24 months from the date your account is opened (4% handling fee). For this great offer your balance needs to be transferred within the first 90 days of your account opening
- 0% on card purchases for 3 months from the date your account is opened
- Representative example 18.9%p.a. variable on card purchases. This is equivalent to 18.9%APR representative variable based on a credit limit of £1200
- Eligibility for this credit card depends on your circumstances and the results of our eligibility check. The product, APR and promotional offer you could get may vary from the example
Come on in and enjoy the benefits
- Eligibility Check: Find out if you are eligible before applying for this card. As part of our eligibility check we will carry out a quotation search which won't show up on your credit record as an application for credit, so it won't affect your credit rating
- Free Prize Draw: Each time you use your card you could win incredible prizes in our fantastic prize draw. Full details will be sent in the monthly Rewards newsletter†
- Reward Points: You will get access to one of the biggest credit card reward schemes available today. For every £1 you spend on card purchases, we'll give you 1 Reward Point*, so you'll soon rack up enough points to earn valuable Rewards
- Fraud Protection: you will not be liable for fraudulent transactions online or on the high street (including Contactless transactions), providing you tell us as soon as you notice any unusual transactions or you can't find your card
In order to view the card terms & conditions on this site, you must have Adobe Reader software installed. If you do not have this or experience difficulties when trying to view the PDF, please visit the Adobe website to download and install the software.
†Full terms and conditions and details about the Prize Draw will be issued to you once you've been approved for the Tottenham Hotspur Rewards Credit Card provided you supply your valid email address and agree to be contacted by email in your application.
*The Rules of the Rewards Programme will be sent with your card. Reward points are earned on card purchase transactions only. We will determine the specific points redemption level, based on the value of each Reward at the time you redeem. All points expire three years after they have been earned. Points are forfeited on account closure. The Rewards, and redemption website service, are provided by a specialist operator. Rewards can only be delivered to mainland UK and NI addresses; delivery charges may apply. Points must be redeemed through the redemption website service; if they are not, you may not be able to redeem against certain items, or at all.
Promotional rates will no longer apply from the beginning of any statement period during which you have breached your terms and conditions, for example if you haven't paid on time or have gone over your credit limit. You cannot transfer balances between MBNA accounts.
The Tottenham Hotspur Rewards Credit Card is issued by MBNA Limited. Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9QQ. Registered in England number 2783251. MBNA Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, Register Number: 204487 for the provision of payment services, and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for general insurance business. MBNA's consumer credit activities are licensed by the Office of Fair Trading.
Tottenham Hotspur Football and Athletic Co Ltd is acting as a credit intermediary. Registered Office: Bill Nicholson Way, 748 High Road, Tottenham, N17 0AP. Registered in England and Wales (registered no. 57186). It only offers credit cards provided by MBNA Limited.
Credit is available, subject to status, only to UK residents aged 18 or over. Calls may be monitored and/or recorded for quality and training purposes and for compliance with regulations.